A. We appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, exciting and safe experience
B. The name of the the business that will appear on your bank/credit statements will be Hukafalls Jet. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
C. Credit card purchases will incur a surcharge of 2% at time of payment.
D. We advise that all activities do carry a degree of risk and that by participating in the activity provided by the Operator you are expressly assuming those risks personally and are releasing the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:
E. Trip departures are subject to minimum numbers, and we reserve the right to contact customers to make changes to trip times if necessary.
Please note: A minimum of 2 (TWO) passengers are required to confirm the helicopter component of the combo products.
1. In participating in the activity I, the passenger, agree to the conditions set out as above and consent to the conditions in clauses 1(a) to 1(e) below and 2 to 6.
(a) I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by the terms and conditions.
(b) I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in B above and to indemnify the Operator against any such claims.
(c) I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may be aggravated by this activity.
(d) I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of this treatment.
(e) I agree that any films, sound, video or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval.
2. This voucher is issued as an agent for the Operator providing the services and activities described, and are non-transferable.
3. The selling agent and or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss of additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
4. This voucher is based on fares and tariffs, which are, to the best of the Operators knowledge, correct at the time of issue. Any increases since the date of issue are at the cost of the passenger payable to the Operator.
5. Cancellations - the operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
6. Refunds – Hukafalls Jet reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case by case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of Hukafalls Jet. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of Hukafalls Jet.