On the day:
If you are in Taupo, a courtesy bus will transfer you from your accommodation on request FREE of charge (allow one hour return).
- If you are self-driving make sure to check in at Hukafalls Jet no later than 10mins prior to scheduled departure time, we don't want you to miss your jet boat trip!
- Hukafalls Jet will provide life jackets. These are mandatory.
- Spray Jackets will also be provided depending on the weather.
- Hukafalls Jet is a weather dependent activity and we have the right to cancel any trip as a result of weather conditions; a full refund will be given in such circumstances.
What to bring:
- Hands free cameras are permitted on board and should be body mounted in a way which allows you to hold on with two hands at all times. Non hands free cameras are also permitted, however are only usable when the boat is stationary. Any camera brought on board is at your own risk.
- Bags are not permitted on the boat for safety reasons.
- Coming in Winter? Remember to bring a hat gloves, jacket and warm clothing. Handrails are heated for your comfort
- Coming in Summer? It is recommended to bring sunglasses and sunblock.
- Children must be one meter tall in order to ride Hukafalls Jet.